Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Boston...My Home Town

I grew up here. Well, not in Boston proper but less than 10 miles outside of the city. I have lived in and around Boston for my whole life. Does this make me an expert? Some would say no because I am not a scholar that studies the city nor am I all that old where I would have wisdom gained over many decades of life experience. I would say that I do have some expertise (or at least opinions) about Boston that I have developed over the years through day-to-day living. I'd like to think my knowledge about Boston is well-rounded but I'm really focused on sports, nightlife, tourism, universities, business, arts, and entertainment. I hope to convey to you how these different topics are relevant to the city of Boston, Massachusetts. My home town.

No comments: